RefectoCil Lash and Brow Tints
RecfectoCil tints provide vivid long lasting smudge proof and waterproof colours for up to 6 weeks. All RefectoCil tints are mixable.
- Pure Black (No. 1)
- Graphite (No. 1.1)
- Blue Black (No. 2)
- Natural Brown (No.3)
- Light Brown (No. 3.1)
- Chestnut (No. 4)
STEP 1: Preparation
Remove contact lenses
Set the RefectoCil Silicone Pads
STEP 2: Mix & Apply
- Immediately before tinting mix 2cm of tint and 10 drops RefectoCil Oxidant liquid or 15-20 drops of RefectoCil Oxidant Creme into a creamy paste.
- Apply to brows and or lashes.
STEP 3: Application time
- Lashes: 10 minutes
- Brows: 10 minutes
STEP 4: Ready
- Remove by using cotton wool pads and RefectoCil Saline Solution or water.
Tips & Tricks
- If RefectoCil Blonde Brow has been previously used, the application time is shortened by 1-5 minutes, with RefectoCil Eyelash Lift it’s shortened by 2 minutes.
- Allergy test: We recommend an allergy test (patch test) before the first application as well as after long periods without tinting.
Pure Black (No. 1)
Pure black lashes and brows. Especially recommended for tinting eyelashes and eyebrows of clients who have black or dark brown hair – for the most beautiful black styles!
Graphite (No. 1.1)
Graphite can be used as a stand alone tint colour to create an ash brown or taupe brow; suitable for cool blondes, greying or white hair. It's also a fantastic tint to blend with to cool other tint colours in the range. Also a popular tint for men who prefer a subtle brow enhancement.
Blue Black (No. 2)
Blue Black is a black with a cool blue undertone that adds additional depth and shine and creates mind-blowing blue-black colour. The is the go-to black tint in the RefectoCil range for vivid black lashes.
Natural Brown (No. 3)
Natural Brown No. 3 is a strong and versatile opaque brown that creates the most natural brunette looks. By far the most popular brow tint in the RefectoCil range, it is suitable for many clients wanting a mid to medium dark brown brow.
Light Brown (No. 3.1)
Light brown is a natural, versatile light hue, that enhances the brilliant effect of dark blonde to light blonde hair.
Chestnut (No. 4)
Chestnut is a beautiful colour for redheads and tints lashes and brows a warm brown shade with subtle red tones and gives your style that charismatic extra touch.
With Blonde Brow eyebrows can be lightened up to 3 shades. For naturally blonde styles.
- Naturally blonde brows
- Helps with tinting grey or bristly eyebrows
- Enables tinting dark brows in light hues
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, m-Aminophenol, 2,6-Diaminopyridine, CI 77499, CI77491.